Terms & Conditions
This page carries important information about the relationship that will exist between you,sunhillsandpharma.com and its suppliers should you decide to order products through this site. Please review this information carefully before ordering because if you do place an order it will be presumed that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about any
information on this page please contact
us for clarification.
General Terms & Conditions
By placing an order through this site, the purchaser is deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The purchaser may resell or supply products purchased through this web site to other individuals or organizations.
- The purchaser vouches that he/she is old enough to legally purchase pharmaceuticals in his/her country, and is at least 18 years of age.
- The purchaser accepts full liability for the use of the service provided by sunhillsandpharma.com and products provided by its suppliers.
- The purchaser vouches that he/she will not take any legal action against sunhillsandpharma.com or its suppliers who are providing this service in good faith. This includes any entrapment procedures initiated by private individuals, organizations or government agencies.
- Information on th esunhillsandpharma.com web site and that is available though the links on it is provided for information only and does not replace advice from a physician. While we do try to keep all information current,sunhillsandpharma.com does not give any warranty regarding its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for individual users of the products listed on this site.
- The availability of products listed on this site is subject to change without notice.
Supplier Terms & Conditions
- Because of the nature of pharmaceutical products, order cancellations cannot and will not be accepted after goods have been dispatched and/or payment has been processed.
- Confirming and abiding by each county's importation requirements is the responsibility of the purchaser. The supplier is therefore not liable for replacement or refund of products which are confiscated by customs or for the payment of any taxes due on products ordered.
- If products are returned to the supplier by customs in an undamaged condition the purchaser will be entitled to a refund.
- The supplier is not responsible for any delivery that is lost as a result of incorrect shipping information being provided by the purchaser. If goods are returned after initially being delivered to an incorrect address, they will be resent and the cost of the redelivery will be charged to the purchaser.
- The supplier is not responsible for losses or damage in transit caused by the postal service.
- If an incorrect order is sent or a delivery error is made because of a supplier error, the correct products will be sent at no additional cost to the purchaser. The incorrect order must however be returned to the supplier or the cost of these products will also be charged to the purchaser.
- The supplier is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by third parties such as delays in supply by manufacturers or delays in the postal service.
- Prices are subject to change without notice dependent on international currency fluctuations.
- The supplier reserves the right to waive certain conditions with individual customers and in particular situations at its discretion. This will not imply a change to the standard Terms and Conditions listed above.